Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Agility discussion

Before we discuss agility, we need to discuss Zane and the furniture. None of my dogs are allowed on the furniture. Then with Bella, if she was invited up, she could get up and cuddle with Jill. Then Zane came and all the rules changed. I don't remember how it started, but it became his job to nap with me. Then anytime I sat on the couch, he was up there. He doesn't get up if a person isn't there to cuddle with, but anybody is fair game to have a red dawg leaping onto them.

Zane - March '11

Photobucket


Now, on to agility. Beth, his breeder, IMed me to discuss his reaction on the dogwalk. She thinks it was more worried that he had done something wrong (how his mother would react). And she wanted me to try something different with the dogwalk. So hopefully I understood her directions, and I'm putting this up to see if I did it right. Beth?



Tonight is Week 4 of his Focus and Control class. He does better at it than at Rally practice in the park. I haven't figured out why yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment