Saturday, March 5, 2011

Unroll a Mat

Here's Zane working on unrolling a mat:



I thought I filmed Bella learning it from scratch, but it didn't record! She learned it in about 30 seconds. She's so amazing.

We met a friend for agility practice today. I sent Zane over the dogwalk there - worked on stopping on it and sitting on it. Then went to the A-frame and learned he's scared of it now too. So more work. Before we left, he offered to get on the dogwalk again. Yay!

At home, I lowered the A-frame to very low so the height doesn't scare him. It will be regularly added to our training now.

While at the agility place, I went off to another area and did some nosework searches. He didn't find one. It was in the middle of a big wood pile. He knew it was somewhere, but couldn't figure out where it was. So that's a puzzle to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment