Thursday, September 30, 2010

Naptime and shaping

Look at Zane and Bella napping together. Awwww!
Zane and Bella napping together.

Zane worked on his sits and downs - starting to anticipate his downs, and he's folding. Yay! He's still working on going to his mat for his breakfast.

Tonight in an Orientation class I used him to demonstrate shaping. His first time to demo! Big night for the little boy.

We had a major scare today. Jade, my youngest daughter, walked home from the bus with a friend, then they both came here. They played a bit, then informed me that one of the friend's puppies is sick - dying sick. She didn't know if it was parvo, but did know that the pup had diarrhea. Crap! Later that evening she called to tell us the pup tested negative for parvo. I'm still not completely free of fear, but I have more hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment