Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Allergies?

This morning Zane woke up with red eyes that are puffy and watery. I'm assuming it's allergies, and I need to go get him some Benadryl. We don't seem to have any on hand.

This morning for breakfast, we started to work on "under" - going under a chair. I had the camera on and filming, but it shut off before he even started! Boo! Hiss! He did quickly figure out what I wanted, and I wish I had it on film. Oh well.

Yesterday morning he worked on holding the dumbbell (actually a leather article) and moving into front. But he went through a time where he did not want to be in front and did not want to hold the dumbbell. He gave several stress signs and avoidance behavior. I made him work through it and ended on a good note.



While Bella worked for her breakfast doing agility practice, Zane sat in the x-pen screaming that he wanted to get out there and run and play too. Oh boy. He's learned that it is fun out there! Now to teach him the self-control to be quiet while another dog is working.

Now for two notes that refer back to the animal communicator. . . his stool sample came out clear - no parasites. And his Genius in Training vest came in!
Photobucket

1 comment: