Friday, December 24, 2010

Under

I had the camera running this morning for this second session of learning "under". Yay! It's a nice clip of getting the behavior, adding the cue, and starting to get stimulus control.




We also worked on "get in" around the cone and wrapping the cone. And I finished with playing with a portion of the "moving stand for exam" that I saw on a youtube video from a Celeste Meade seminar. I, of course, had to change some things. When I figure out exactly how I want to do it, I'll post a video.

A little bit ago, Zane had a tennis ball. Did he play with the tennis ball? No! He destroyed it. He ripped all the fuzz off then tore the rubber into multiple pieces. I gave all the dogs a bully stick because he's obviously in "destroy mode".

No comments:

Post a Comment