Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Store

A couple of weeks ago Petsmart opened here. I took Zane there tonight. I wanted to get some doggie sausage (Pet Botanics Dog Food Roll), but they don't carry it! The store is too small. But Zane did well. He's been in several stores, but there are a limited number that allow dogs, so it was nice to have a new one. There was only one dog in there - a cute little pittie with a bad leg. At first he stopped and looked at her, then approached her. Yay! We kept it short and sweet and just spent our time walking up and down the aisles and talking to the manager about the Pet Botanics.

This morning we just played with peek (coming up between my legs and looking up at me) and going under my legs to weave them. Just goofy stuff for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment