Monday, November 1, 2010

Down!

Zane is still favoring his hind leg, so not much training going on. I did find some tiny little grass seeds between the pads, but all of his feet had them. They are all pulled out now. He's still favoring it, so I don't know. I can't imagine he's really injured it somehow. He's such a wuss that any little thing has him screaming, and he didn't make a peep yesterday. I'll give it another day and see what happens.

This evening we worked on signal downs - the real obedience ring signal. So signal followed by verbal to introduce a new cue. It's about the 3rd time we've done them, and tonight he actually anticipated the down with just a signal about 4 times. Awesome! Can't wait until it's solid!

I think his head is improving too. Either that or I'm getting used to it! But it doesn't look at collie-like - he's getting a stop again! Now for the top of his head to get back into shape. And I need to tape his ears again, but I think they're getting infected. Argh on ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment