Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We have a head!

Remember when I didn't like Zane's head. Well, he has a great head now! His stop came back and he has a nice little head. I'm so glad he's not a collie anymore. Funny how that head changes so much so fast.

This morning he worked on "chin" targeting. I use this in various areas: chin target while he gets measured for agility; chin target for the conformation exam; chin target for fun things like playing with the "pound a ball" type toys.

He also completed Day 3 of the Relaxation Protocol in a sit. We didn't have time to do it with a down. I haven't been working on it, so the fact he passed Day 3 on the first try made me happy.

He's now working on his stand-stays while I move around. I can't walk around him yet - have to work up to that. But I can step to the side and step away.

I tried to get some movement shots today and took the wrong camera. It took blurry shots. Jill tried to get him to gait and he kept leaping up in the air. He's an antelope! He's out of the giraffe stage and into the antelope stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment