Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rusty Love

Here's the video of Zane and Rusty. Is that total puppy worship, or what?


Here are a couple of stacked shots of Zane from today. One was when we were on our walk; I stuck him on the big rock we passed. The other was at home with better lighting.

Zane - 5 months

Zane - 5 months

On our walk, Zane had a milder reaction that normal to barking dogs. Usually I just keep walking, and he strains at the end of the leash to get as far away from the dog's yard as possible. Today he looked at the yard, took a couple of steps away, then looked back at me and got back beside me. Good boy!

This morning he went to rally practice. He was able to come out and work on heeling, automatic sits, rear pivots, and his brick work. Oh, I started to introduce "close" - the first step to right turns and about turns. He also did easy stays - I worked on walking around him and walking up to 5 feet away and returning. He did well.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    I just found Zane's blog, I've got a 14 week old Aussie pup who's going to give me a run for my money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Tell us more about your pup! They are so much fun. . . and yes, they give us a run for our money. It keeps us young. (ugh)

    ReplyDelete