Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Training

On Friday morning, I wanted to continue to work stands. As usual I made his breakfast and we got to work. Not. He did stand, but would not eat. I broke off the training session as I want his work to be enthusiastic. If we practice ho-hum, humbug, then we'll get ho-hum, humbug.

He refused to eat breakfast. He threw up a couple of times. He didn't eat dinner. Threw up some more. And he was not his usual bouncy self. He just laid at my feet. Oh dear.

On Thursday night, Zane discovered the kitty litter box. I know he ate some. I can only imagine that is what upset his tummy. I was ready to head to the vet on Saturday morning if he didn't eat.

So Saturday morning I got up, fixed him a bowl of chicken and rice and pumpkin (much easier on a tender tummy). He gobbled it down and kept it down. Yay! He got the same for dinner. He loves it.

I can just see the future now. "Mommy, my tummy doesn't feel good. I think I need some chicken and rice and pumpkin for dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment