Monday, August 16, 2010

Sleep and Adventures

I think Zane may be in a growth spurt. He's slept an awful lot today and is eating like a horse! I guess we'll find out in a few days.

This afternoon he went to Home Depot.
Zane at Home Depot

He mets lots of people - at least 3 ethnicities, a man with a prosthetic leg, and two men who adored him who didn't speak much English. He was scared of the rolling carts at first, but after a few treats decided they were ok. He watched the doors slide open and walked through them. And he walked so nicely on his leash - I was very proud of him.

He did almost have an accident today. He was walking from his crate to the back door. He stopped within 3 feet of the door and stopped and squatted. I snatched him up and got him outside. Nothing came out inside, so we got lucky. Oh, and yesterday he had another potty first. . . he had to pee in the rain. He did it!


Crate Games didn't go well today. "Uh, it's my choice? I choose to not go back in." I need to do more rewarding inside the crate now.

Here he is learning to paw target for the first time. He got a bit enthusiastic at times!


He's outside right now splashing in the rain puddles. I better go play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment