Friday, October 15, 2010

General Training

We had competitive obedience practice today, and Zane worked on his moving hand push, eye contact in heel position, down (several good ones on verbal!), around finish, and started working on the leap up for the beginning of the swing finish.

He adores the Vizla that comes to the practice time. He wants to play with him so bad!

Oh, I forgot that he's lost 4 teeth. He's growing up!

Right now my least favorite thing about him is his head. I'm not sure exactly what I don't like - he seems to have very broad cheekbones and not much stop - it's almost collie-like. I don't know if the head will mature better or stay like this. Does it matter? No. He is what he is.

Sometimes when he's working on eye contact, he's concentrating on it so hard it looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head. It's so cute! He is so intense at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment