Monday, January 10, 2011

Agility

This morning we headed to Bella's agility lesson. Before class, Zane got to get on the table a couple of times, through the tunnel a couple of times, and I put him in 2o2o and rewarded that.

During class he was in his crate with my chair in front of it. When the Australian Terrier finished his run, his handler threw his ball. The terrier brought the ball to me (I was sitting in my chair). He was growling and rumbling - all in play - it's how he plays with is ball. But Zane did not like that and growled back. Hmmmm. Something else to work on.

This afternoon I did the exercises from the Human Agility Training dvd. Zane watched very intently, wondering why I was acting so weird. He finally just feel asleep. I must be weird often enough that it gets boring after awhile. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment